Hiring: Project and Compliance Assistant
EASA is seeking to hire a curious, highly motivated and independent Project and Compliance Assistant to work in our Secretariat, based in Brussels. The position may involve some travelling.
Starting date: September 2021
Type of contract: 6-month internship (Convention d’Immersion Professionnelle) with the possibility of extension with a full-time contract
- Are you keen to learn about self-regulation and contribute to ensuring responsible advertising?
- Would you like the chance to work on exciting pan-European projects?
- Do you enjoy working with numbers and statistics and collect data and information?
If so, EASA could be the place for you!
Tasks and responsibilities:
Assist EASA’s Project Manager and Team with a wide variety of tasks, such as:
- pan-European advertising monitoring exercises;
- research and data collection for reports;
- position papers and publications;
- the organisation of jury sessions.
Education & work experience:
- University, minimum Bachelor’s Degree level or equivalent (preferably a degree in social sciences, law, marketing, economics, or similar);
- Familiarity with quantitative research methods is an asset.
Expertise & technical skills:
- Native, or near-native level in English (other languages would be a plus);
- Excellent writing and drafting skills;
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office: especially Excel, Word and Powerpoint;
- Relevant work experience in an association or company would be a plus.
- Positive "can-do" attitude and looking for new challenges;
- Collaborative (strong team player);
- Able to work independently and within tight deadlines;
- Strong communication skills;
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills, demonstrating rigour and attention to detail.
- A remunerated CIP contract with benefits
- The opportunity to acquire hands-on professional experience and to learn within a multicultural work environment;
- The possibility to learn, develop professionally, and gain responsibility within a vibrant organisation and industry;
- A pleasant international working environment in a young and dynamic team;
- The opportunity to liaise and network with international project partners and other high-level stakeholders
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with Project and Compliance Assistant in the subject line.
The deadline for applications is Sunday, 1 August 2021. Due to a large number of applications, we will only contact selected candidates.