EASA is looking for a Project Assistant – join our team!
15 February 2023
Job opportunity – Project Assistant
Starting date: April 2023
Type of contract: 6-months internship (Convention d’Immersion Professionnelle) with benefits and possibility of extension with full-time contract
You enjoy working with numbers and statistics and collect data and information?
Would you like to work on exciting pan-European advertising monitoring projects?
Are you keen to learn about self-regulation and contribute to ensuring responsible advertising?
If so, EASA could be the place for you!
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Assist EASA’s Project Officer and Self-regulation Development Officer with a wide variety of tasks, such as:
- pan-European advertising monitoring exercises;
- research and data collection for reports;
- coordination between stakeholders.
Education & work experience:
- University, minimum Bachelor’ s Degree level or equivalent;
- Familiarity with quantitative and qualitative research methods are an asset.
Expertise & technical skills:
- Native, or near-native, spoken and written English (other languages would be a plus);
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office: especially Excel, Word and Power Point (familiarity with Power BI would be a plus);
- Relevant work-experience in an association or company would be a plus.
- Able to work independently and within tight deadlines;
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills,
- Rigor and attention to details;
- Positive “can do” attitude and looking for new challenges;
- Eager to improve data analysis skills;
- Collaborative (strong team player);
- Strong communication skills.
- The opportunity to acquire hands-on professional experience and to learn within a multicultural work environment;
- The possibility to learn, develop professionally, and gain responsibility within a vibrant organisation and industry;
- A pleasant international working environment in a young and dynamic team;
- The opportunity to liaise and network with international project partners and other high-level stakeholders.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with Project Assistant in the subject line.
The deadline for applications is Sunday, 12 March 2023. Due to a large number of applications, we will only contact selected candidates. Interviews will be conducted the week of the 13 March 2023.